When Hijack episodes come out on Apple TV+
When do the episodes of Hijack su Apple TV+. Idris Elba lands – as protagonist and producer – on the Cupertino streaming service with a high-voltage thriller narrated in real time. The series follows the journey of a hijacked plane to London for a seven-hour flight, with ground authorities desperately trying to find a solution.
Idris Elba plays Sam Nelson, a skilled negotiator who must use all his cunning to try to save the lives of passengers, but the high-stakes strategy he wants to employ could be his undoing. Archie Panjabi plays Zahra Gahfoor, a counter-terrorism operative who is grounded when the plane is hijacked and becomes part of the investigation herself. In addition to Elba and Panjabi, the cast includes Christine Adams, Max Beesley, Eve Myles, Neil Maskell, Jasper Britton, Harry Michell, Aimee Kelly, Mohamed Elsandel and Ben Miles.
Hijack’s schedule on Apple TV+
The seven-episode series premiered June 28 on Apple TV+ with the first two episodes, and continues to air every Wednesday with one unreleased episode a week through August 2. Below are the appointments to mark in the calendar with the TV series:
- Hijack season 1 episode 1 in streaming da Wednesday 28 June 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 2 in streaming da Wednesday 28 June 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 3 in streaming da Wednesday 5th July 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 4 in streaming da Wednesday 12 July 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 5 in streaming da Wednesday 19th July 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 6 in streaming da Wednesday 26th July 2023 su Apple TV+;
- Hijack season 1 episode 7 in streaming da Wednesday 2nd August 2023 su Apple TV+.
read on after the commercial
Hijack was produced by 60Forty Films, the production company founded by Emmy Award-winning executive producers Jamie Laurenson and Hakan Kousetta (Slow Horses, The snake of Essex) as part of his deal with Apple TV+, along with George Kay and Jim Field Smith’s production company, Idiotlamp Productions, also marks the first series of the deal between Idris Elba and his Green Door Pictures and Apple TV+. George Kay and Jim Field Smith are both executive producers alongside Elba, Jamie Laurenson, Hakan Kousetta and Kris Thykier.