Tonight on TV, Tuesday 31 January 2023: Find out what’s to see on TV today with our complete TV Guide with the Best Movies in prime and late evening on Rai, Mediaset and on all the main free-to-air TV channels.
What Movies are on TV Tonight? Here’s ours Complete TV Guide with the Best Movies broadcast tonight, Tuesday 31 January 2023, in prime and late evening on the main free-to-air TV channels, with plots, casts and trailers.
If you are not in the mood for movies but prefer a plan of entertainment or insight, a serie or one fiction for the your night on tv, then we refer you to ours TV Guide: Programs and Series to watch on television on the evening of Tuesday 31 January.
The Best Movies on TV Tonight, Tuesday 31 January 2023
Fernanda – at 21.25 on Rai 1
(Biographical, Drama, 2023, duration: 100 Min)
A movie of Maurice Zaccaro, con Matilde Gioli, Eduardo Valdarnini, Maurizio Marchetti, Valeria Cavalli, Francesca Beggio, Lavinia Guglielman, Christoph Hülsen, Sergio Grammatico.
Plot of the Film Fernanda: The film tells the true story of Fernanda Wittgens, who became the first director of the Pinacoteca di Brera, as well as one of the few and the first women in Italy to hold such a prominent role. Since childhood, Fernanda has spent Sundays in the museums and galleries of Milan in the early twentieth century with her father Alfredo. In 1928 she met Ettore Modigliani, historic director of the Pinacoteca, as well as a figure who would change young Fernanda’s life forever. Initially the woman was hired as an “adventitious worker”, but when Modigliani was removed from his position because he was anti-fascist, the prestigious position of director was offered to Wittgens herself. After a few years the Second World War broke out and Fernanda was at the forefront of defending works of art…
Innocent lies – at 21.25 on Nove
(Comedy, Action, 2010, Duration: 109 Min)
A movie of James Mangold, con Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise, Peter Sarsgaard, Paul Dano, Maggie Grace, Marc Blucas, Viola Davis, Jordi Mollà, Dale Dye, Liam Ferguson, Alex Revan.
Synopsis of the film The innocent lies: The film tells the story of June Havens (Cameron Diaz), a small-town housewife, whose life is suddenly turned upside down when she meets the mysterious Roy Miller.
June meets Roy on a flight to Boston, but doesn’t know that he is actually a secret spy for the FBI. During the journey, the two begin to converse, confiding in each other, so much so that the woman thinks she has found the perfect man. As June goes to the bathroom, however, several men on the plane attack Roy, but the spy easily knocks them out. Most of the passengers, in fact, turn out to be armed agents intent on arresting him. To protect June, the spy lands the plane and narcotizes her, first explaining what is happening…
X-Men 2 – at 21.20 on Rai 4
(Action, Adventure, Fantasy, 2003, duration: 120 Min)
A movie of Bryan Singer, con Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Anna Paquin, Brian Cox, Alan Cumming, Bruce Davison, Kelly Hu, Aaron Stanford, Katie Stuart e Shawn Ashmore.
X-Men 2 Film Plot: After imprisoning Magneto and stopping his Brotherhood of Mutants, Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) searches for answers about his past since he can’t remember how he got the mutation. When the teleporter Nightcrawler tries to assassinate the President of the United States, Charles Xavier rallies the X-Men and tracks down the mutant thanks to the sophisticated Cerberus machinery. Because of the bombing, the population is terrorized by mutants and Colonel William Stryker exploits the fear for his sordid purposes. Stryker and the mutant Lady Deathstrike get a warrant for Xavier and go to the school to capture as many mutants as possible….
Officer and Gentleman – at 9.10pm on TwentySeven
(Drama, 1982, duration: 118 Min)
A movie of Taylor Hackford, con Richard Gere, Debra Winger, Louis Gossett Jr., David Keith, Lisa Blount, Lisa Elibacher, Tony Plana, Harold Sylvester, David Caruso, Robert Loggia e Victor French.
Plot of the film An officer and a gentleman: Zack Mayo is a restless teenager, the son of a drunken naval sergeant major and a woman who committed suicide. Raised in an unhealthy climate, the boy ends up going around the ports of the world coming into contact with the lowest human situations. After graduating from high school, Zack decides to enroll in military jet pilot training at a reputable American military academy, despite his father’s skepticism about his chances of making it. The training course actually turns out to be tougher than expected.
Zack immediately clashes with the severity of the instructor, Sergeant Foley, who intends with his harshness to bring out all the weaknesses of the recruits…
Other films broadcast in prime time on TV tonight:
- We are not angels (Comedy, 1955, duration: 103 Min) aired at 20.55 on TV 2000un film di Michael Curtiz, con Humphrey Bogart, Aldo Ray, Peter Ustinov, Joan Bennett, Basil Rathbone, Leo G. Carroll, John Baer, Gloria Talbott, Lea Penman e John Smith.
- The man without fear (Western, 1955, duration: 89 min) and then there 21 his Irisun film di King Vidor, con Kirk Douglas, Jeanne Crain, Claire Trevor, William Campbell, Richard Boone, Jay C. Flippen, Myrna Hansen, Mara Corday, Frank Chase, Eddy C. Waller, George Wallace e Sheb Wooley.
- I sublimi segreti delle Ya-Ya sisters (Comedy, Drama, 2002, duration: 116 Min) on air all 21 below Warner TVun film di Callie Khouri, con Sandra Bullock, Ellen Burstyn, Fionnula Flanagan, James Garner, Ashley Judd, Shirley Knight, Angus Macfadyen, Maggie Smith, Cherry Jones, Boyd Kestner, Frederick Koehler e Deborah Hobart.
- tiramisu (Comedy, 2016, duration: 94 Min) on air at 21 on Cine34a film by Fabio De Luigi, with Fabio De Luigi, Vittoria Puccini, Angelo Duro, Giulia Bevilacqua, Nicola Pistoia, Giovanni Esposito, Alberto Farina, Orso Maria Guerrini and Pippo Franco.
- In Darkness (Thriller, 2018, durata: 100 Min) in tenths at 21 out of 20a film by Anthony Byrne, with Natalie Dormer, Emily Ratajkowski, Ed Skrein, Joely Richardson, James Cosmo, Neil Maskell, Jan Bijvoet, Bern Collaço and Olegar Fedoro.
- Premonitions (Thriller, 2015, durata: 101 Min) in tenth at 21.10 on Rai Movieun film di Afonso Poyart, con Anthony Hopkins, Colin Farrell, Abbie Cornish, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Angela Kerecz, Marley Shelton, Janine Turner, Xander Berkeley, Kenny Johnson, Joshua Close, Sharon Lawrence, Matt Gerald e Jose Pablo Cantillo.
- The Vienna Tobacconist (Drama, Historical, War, 2018, duration: 113 Min) on air at 21.15 on Rai5and a film by Nikolaus Leytner, with Simon Morzé, Bruno Ganz, Johannes Krisch, Emma Drogunova, Karoline Eichhorn and Regina Fritsch.
- Police Academy 5: destination Miami (Comedian, 1988, duration: 91 Min) aired at 21.15 on Italia 2un film di Alan Myerson, con Bubba Smith, David Graf, Michael Winslow, Leslie Easterbrook, Marion Ramsey, Janet Jones, Lance Kinsey, Matt McCoy, G.W. Bailey, George Gaynes e René Auberjonois.
- Tulipani: Love, honor and a bicycle (Comedy, Drama, Sentimental, 2017, duration: 90 Min) on air at 21.15 on Skya film by Mike Van Diem, with Ksenia Solo, Giancarlo Giannini, Gijs Naber, Lidia Vitale, Donatella Finocchiaro, Giorgio Pasotti, Michele Venitucci, Elena Cantarone and Totò Onnis.
- All I want for Christmas (Family, Sentimental, 2021, duration: 85 Min) on air at 21.30 on TV8un film di Mike Van Diem, con Susie Abromeit, Torrance Coombs, James Rottger, Emma Colling, Jacinta Mulcahy, Olivier Raynal, Nathan Ricard, Jimmy Townsend, Deirdra Morris, Giulia Nahmany e Robert Marshall.
Film aired tonight on TV in the late evening:
- Entrapment (Action, Thriller, 1999, duration: 118 Min) aired at 10.50 pm on Rai Movieun film di Jon Amiel, con Sean Connery, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Ving Rhames, Will Patton, Kevin McNally, Terry O’Neil, Rolf Saxon, Maury Chaykin, David Yip, Madhav Sharma, Tim Potter, Aaron Swartz, William Marsh, Tony Xu, Tom Clarke-Hill, Stuart Ong, Ravin Ganatra, Rhydian Jai-Persad e Hari Dhillon.
- The Texas Twins (Comedy, Comedy, Western 1964, Duration: 96 Min) aired at 10.55 pm on Cine34a film by Steno, with Raimondo Vianello, Walter Chiari, Diana Lorys, Franca Polesello, Carmen Esbri, Liana Del Balzo, Miguel Del Castillo, Maria Jesus Mayor, Eugenio Galadini, Bruno Scipioni, Joaquín Pamplona, Alfonso Rojas and Alberto Rao
- Maliciously (Drama, 1969, duration: 92 Min) aired at 11pm on Skya film by Paul Collet and Pierre Drouot, starring Brigitte Kowaltchuk, Laetitia Sorel, Nathalie Vernier and Daniele Vigot.
- Red Crow you will not have my scalp (Western, 1972, duration: 110 min) and then alle 23 his Irisa film by Sydney Pollack, starring Robert Redford, Will Geer, Delle Bolton, Josh Albee, Stefan Gierasch, Matt Clark, Paul Benedict, Allyn Ann McLerie, Joaquín Martínez and Charles Tyner.
- The Mask – Da zero a mito (Fantasy, 1994, duration: 102 Min) aired all 23.10 su TwentySevenun film di Chuck Russell, con Jim Carrey, Cameron Diaz, Peter Riegert, Peter Greene, Amy Yasbeck, Richard Jeni, Orestes Matacena, Tim Bagley, Nancy Fish, John Anthony Williams, Jim Doughan, Reg E. Cathey e Denis Forest.
- The Wind of Forgiveness (Drama, 2005, duration: 107 Min) aired all 23.10 below Warner TVun film di Lasse Hallström, con Robert Redford, Jennifer Lopez, Morgan Freeman, Josh Lucas, Camryn Manheim, Damian Lewis, Becca Gardner, R. Nelson Brown, Rob Hayter, Sean J. Dory, P. Lynn Johnson e Lynda Boyd.
- Stolen (Action, Thriller, 2012, duration: 96 Min) aired at 23.40 out of 20a film by Simon West, starring Nicolas Cage, Malin Akerman, Josh Lucas, Sami Gayle, Danny Huston and Mark Valley.
The editorial team is not responsible for any changes in the schedule not communicated by the TV networks
Leave a Reply